Got my one-way ticket

I'm now finally going on the trip I've been thinking about in the past couple of months. The theme of my trip is "In the search of the Mayas". I have my one-way ticket to Cancun, Mexico, hang out there for a few days and then continue my trip south.

I plan to visit the main Mayan sites in the area, see the local life and culture as much as you can in such a short period of time. After seeing the Yucatan part of Mexico, I'll head to Belize and then Guatemala. Depending on how fast I travel, I might also go to El Salvador and Honduras.

All in all I plan to be in that region for a month.

Now the important question: does anyone have good contacts in that part of the world? Send me an email if you do. Cheers.

1 comment:

ahmed said...

http://services-area.com/%d8%b4%d8%b1%d9%83%d9%87-%d9%86%d9%82%d9%84-%d8%b9%d9%81%d8%b4-%d8%a8%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%82%d8%b7%d9%8a%d9%81/